Thursday, January 21, 2010

Whats with me and shoes lately!


So, as some of you may have noticed...I'm a little bit shoe obsessed. I haven't always been like that though. For some reason when I'm putting together an outfit, shoes are the hardest thing for me to choose. I always feel like my shoes don't match my outfit, and I have no clue why. So with that said...I guess I have learned that...the more shoes you have, the more likely you will have shoes to match your outfit! Am I right?!? ha ha.

So...these two pairs of shoes have been HAUNTING me on http://www.forever21.com/ and I have been obsessing over them forever. I know I don't need them. I don't even wear high heels that often. I'm on my feet at work all day..so the last thing I want to do is wear 4 inch heels.... BUT I FREAKING want these shoes. ha ha.

1 comment:

  1. The greyish ones are freakin hot girl. If anything, just buy those ones lol I'm so not helping you with your non-shopping resolution. But I find it soooo difficult not to go and buy something like once a week, I went to Charlotte Russe and Forever21 yesterday and bought two tops $10 each, they're really cute too. So I don't feel guilty buying little things like that.

    ReplyDelete