Sunday, January 17, 2010

ELF is finally here!!!




I just realized there is a whole layer in here that you cant see. I didn't pull the sides out completely. There is a great bronzer and blush...and eye brow shade!! you will see it in the vid!





















This eye lid primer rocks...it reminds me alot of UDPP.

These are the bases that i absoluty LOVE!! Im a base fanatic!




FINALLY! My ELF order came in after like 2 1/2 weeks!! So frustrating when you have to wait that long! but it was worth it, because I got some great stuff, and the free gift was awesome! Watch mu haul video on my YouTube to find out how you COULD get a free gift too!! The colors are fantastic, and very pigmented, and they are shades that I would wear everyday, so i was super happy about that!! I also got some more makeup in from Palladio Beauty Group...which I LOVE. There is one product specifically that I am dying for....and I know for a fact I will order it again! I will post a video and blog post about those products as well. I have a great tutorial in mind for that! YAY!
Other than that...I have a lonely couple weeks coming up. Actually make that 3 weeks! My husband has to travel to 3 different cities around the US for work...and its seriously 3 weeks straight! The longest we have ever been apart is like 2 weeks, and that was at the VERY beginning of relationship, so that doesn't really count! ha ha. But I'm going to miss him so much, and I get SUPER scared about his plane trips! I always psyche myself out and think he is going to get in a plane crash. I have always been like that. :( All I know is he is going to make a lot of $$ while he is gone, and I promised myself I wouldn't buy any clothes or makeup for a month...so maybe we can save a little bit this month! ha ha.
That's about it girlie's!! Sorry the lack of vids. I have been trying my hardest to get my HD camera to work with different editing programs and I CANT figure it out!! Not to mention...my computer died, so I have been using my hubby's...and ALL my software was on mine. NOT COOL. But I figured out what to do...so there should be a vid up by tomorrow!
Love you guys!
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment