Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Bronze wing and green for spring... :)

This is a new look for me because I used a bronze, burgudy eye liner on top...and you all know I LOVE black eyeliner and black smokey shadow. :) This is a very pretty look especially if you are wearing brown tones that day. I also LOVE the green underneath the eye. It brings out the red in the eyeliner. :) Is this a look you guys would use? What is a look you would like to see from me in the future. I definitly want to do a very dark smokey eye soon. I did have one up, but due to the copyrights...I had to take them down! :(
Other than that, I am planning alot of great videos, and tutorials. I would like to get more hair tutorials up to.
Hope you guys have an amazing day!! xoxo







2 comments:

  1. Love it! It still gives you really good definition, and it's a nice change from black.

    ReplyDelete