Friday, September 17, 2010

Kiss Kiss...Bang Bang....

UGH.... I was getting so freakin sick of my hair, so I randomly, and quickly decided to chop off my bangs. I am not the type to change my hair cut...so bangs and color is the only thing I do when I need a dramatic change. Plus, I cant part my hair down the middle unless I have bangs, and I love the look...so that was another reason. My husband asked me if I filmed a video on it, and I said no...and he said "uh, well that was stupid..." LOL... yes it was, but when I get the urge, sometimes I just have to go with it. Next time I cut them I will do a video :)





xoxo,
Carah Amelie

www.youtube.com/user/carahamelie03

6 comments:

  1. WHAT!?! And you did that yourself? It looks AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks great. i like it!

    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE SO MUCH!!!!!!!!! your blog and your videosite on youtube! ;=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bangs really suit you! Looking lovely as always. :D

    http://neutrakris.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete