Sunday, December 27, 2009

snowMOboarding....

If you fallow my twitter you all know I went snowboarding today!! It was my first time ever on a mountain, and I have pretty much lived next door to one my whole life. Sad I know. It was alot of fun, but OMG my bum is SO freakin sore! I got it down pretty quickly, but as soon as I started to go fast I would get scared because I knew I would either crash....or kind of slow down then crash...so either way it would hurt. I need to get more confidence, especially in the slowing down, stopping, and turning department. LOL. Also, getting of the ski lifts was terrifying! I didn't know what to expect, and the first time I crashed so freakin hard, and I think that's why my tail bone hurts so bad! after that first fall off the lift i was scared every time, but I started to get it at the end, and I didn't even crash when I would get off! Snowboarding is definitely one of those confidence sports... where if you have any hesitation you will probably fall... you cant half ass it, you have to commit to any move you do. Whenever I try something new, I always want to be the best at it right away...and I get frustrated when I'm not. ugh.... poor husband...he was a good teacher though...not ONE fight! haha
I WILL get better, I just need practice....and a nice bath and massage! haha. Oh well, at least I had stylish gear and looked likeI knew what I was doing right? :-P















No comments:

Post a Comment