Friday, December 18, 2009

OOTD and blogging




Just wanted to do a little update on my outfit of the day! :) i will still do them on YouTube, but here and there i will also do them on here! :) I like this outfit, it was SUPER comfy, by made me look a little bit boxy and wider than i actually am! ha ha. oh well... :-P
Its been a very slow day today. I don't mind a slow day here and there...but switching salons recently, I have been waiting for my clients to make the switch. Also, being that I have never leased a station at a salon, its very new for me. I have only been living in this city for a little over a year, so I'm still building my clientele. Its always hard starting out in a new place...but it will be worth it soon! Although, soon I will be doing some free lance make up for a little makeup store called Dulce vita (similar to a small version of sephora)! Which makes me SO happy! i have always loved makeup...and living in Portland, i worked on so many different sets and runway shows, so moving here I had to give that part of me up. So hopefully that falls together, and things go smoothly there!
Other than that, I have been x-mas shopping my booty off! I'm finally done!! YAY! I'm so excited for Christmas...i just love buying things for people....sometimes i go a little over board on people. ha ha.
Alright ladies...
I'm out!
Love ya!
xoxoxoxoxo


1 comment:

  1. This outfit is really cute! but come to think of it your OOTDs never disappoint. Just wanted to say how much I am enjoying your blog & I am a big fan of your youtube channel as well! happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete