Thursday, November 4, 2010

No more blog.... WAIT..what?

haha.. okay. So you are probably wondering what the hell I am talking about with the title of this post. BUT...if you fallow me on facebook..you might already know.

This blog has been really fun to keep up on! I love blogging.... BUT, i have SOO many profiles...and websites to keep up on, I decided I wanted to consolidate all of them into one. Thats why me and my husband decided to create a website. My husband LOVES creating websites, so he was very excited to work with me on this.

With the website, we will be able to keep up on it SO much easier... which means I will be posting SO MUCH MORE!! There is an outfit of the week blog that will be updated once a week maybe more... a review blog that I will also update once a week... AND my personal blog where I will be talking about all things beauty and personal stuff!! ALSO... there is an awesome outfit maker that my husband made.. i dont know how he does this stuff!! There will be Tips, swatches, exclusive videos... pretty much everything you can imagine.. AND all in one spot so you dont have to fallow me in 100 different places! YAY

All I ask is for you guys to check it out... and if you like it, add it to your favorites so you can visit any time you want...and you can even create an account! there is still a little work to be done, but for the most part its completely up and running!!!

www.carahamelie.com

Thank you all for the support on this blog!! it means so much to me that you are interested in my life, and want to learn beauty tips from me!!! love you girls!!

See you there! :)

xoxo,
Carah Amelie

www.carahamelie.com

5 comments:

  1. Awesome! You're very lucky to have such a knowledgeable husband! :D I will check it out immediately. Congratulations on your success!

    http://neutrakris.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The website is GENIUS! So many great things to check out! I will be checking it frequently:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is amazing! I'm so happy you made a website. I will be checking it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you're amazing! I'm a new follower now :)

    Maybe you can follow me back too?
    xoxo
    Beau-licious.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it!
    great post! i´m going follow u!!=D
    xx

    ReplyDelete