Thursday, June 24, 2010

OMG Free Product...

Okay, so... i just wanted to address this really quick because i know alot of people have questions about it, and i know some people DON'T like the idea all together. This blog is specifically for my YouTube subscribers and viewers. Being a beauty guru on YouTube comes with the territory of receiving free product... which is awesome, cool, and fun... I'm not going to lie. BUT... alot of people that watch beauty gurus on a regular basis sometimes feel like they are being lied to because they think...why NOT do a good review if you get a bunch of free stuff!

Okay... The answer to this is NO... i personally DON'T lie to any of you guys about the products i receive free of charge...and i DO 100% honest reviews. Yeah yeah... you hear this all the time. There isn't really any way to prove this i guess. But let me just say a few things.

I ALWAYS tell the company that contacted me that A. I review 100% honestly B. I will NOT do a review if i don't like your products AT ALL..and i will send the products back if requested. C. There might not be a video up for a while because i like to COMPLETELY test the product out and get a full idea of how i like it before i talk about it on my channel OR if i want to talk about it on my channel at all. and D. I always ask if they are willing to do giveaways or anything of that nature for my subbies!

Also, I say NO to WAYYYYY more companies than i say yes to...and i say no before i even get stuff sent!! If People send me products i dont like i tell them i don't like them and i don't want to do the review... even though i feel bad sometimes. haha. I would never sell something like multi-colored hair extensions or acne cream to you guys because for 1 i would NEVER wear multi-colored extensions in my hair... and i don't struggle with acne. ha ha. I think you get the picture!! :)

So i just wanted to mention those few things... just to clear up any questions or concerns. You guys mean ALOT to me, and i would never lie to you... just to get free stuff. Free stuff really isn't that important to me! But i think its cool for you guys to learn about new cool products that i like... that YOU might like too!! That's what the beauty community is for right??

Thanks for reading

Alright... so with that said... i gotta go to work. I'M going to be late!! ha ha

xoxo

7 comments:

  1. carah you are such a sweet girl! i know you wouldn't lie to us cause i think you are just pass that. you aren't one of those teenage girls out there, you are much more mature

    ReplyDelete
  2. Una pregunta ¿Hablas o entiendes el español? Yo soy de cerca de Barcelona (España) y me encanta tu blog como tu canl de youtube. Tienes un estilismo que casi ronda la perfección. Me encantas de verdad.
    Un abrazo preciosa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i finally got to use Youtube again as i live in china and it is blocked here..but i am so glad i found your reviews and tutorials which are so helpful, you love the way you talk, quick an whole-hearted!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ive never questioned your honesty at all...Its obvious that youre a very honest and genuine person and i love watching all of your videos!! Ive never thought you were trying to sell us stuff or try and mislead us!! Thank you for always being so honest!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are from what I see the more genuine of others.....on youtube .i love your ethics..and im glad to see that even though you don't have to...we are as subscribers, viewers, friends etc, important :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Carahmelie regarding the spanish comment it says its from a fan in spain in Barcelona,he loves your you tube channel and blog, you have a perfect sense of style, I love you! Hugs beautiful.
    Anyway I hope that helps =)

    ReplyDelete