This might sound a little strange.. but sometimes when I'm feeling down...or im just plain bored... i will pick up my journal..or art journal (scan old blog posts for pics of my art journal) and write down 10 things that I was thankful for that day. It really picks me up, makes me feel happy..and really puts into perspective things that i have, and makes me realize how lucky I am. Thought I would do this quickly while i wait for my yummy dinner to cook... haha
I'm thankful for...
1. My giving father who suprised me with a set of patio chairs. He is the best!
2. The fact that ALL my colors turned out great today, and my clients left happy!
3. waking up sick..but it NOT lasting all day!!
4. having 1 more yogurt in the fridge for breakfast this morning.. i was craving it!
5. having 3 clients today!!
6. getting to have lunch with my mom at Typhoon!! delish!
7. my mom getting lucky and moving her car RIGHT as the lady walked by to give her a ticket!!
8. My husband... seeing him after work makes me happy!
9. My baby kitty Jubei who woke me up this morning with his cuddlyness.. he does it every morning when my hubby leaves for work... its the cutest thing ever.
10. getting 50 new subscribers today! I love every single one!!!
i hope this was inspiring.. and i would love it if you made a comment telling me what YOU were thankful for today!!